Books are food for my soul! Pull up a beach chair and stick your toes in the sand as the Jersey surf rolls in and out, now open your book and let your imagination take you away.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hurricane Irene Aftermath ...

After going through the hurricane on Saturday night with no problems and enjoying a beautiful Sunday morning, the power went out on Sunday afternoon at 5pm for 30 hours! We finally got our power back last night (Monday 8/29) at 11pm ... Got the Kindle recharged and it's time to get back to reading, reviewing and blogging! lol :)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from a fellow NJ blogger:) Glad you finally got your power back:) I am following you now here, on facebook and twitter!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always glad to meet another Jersey girl! Thank you for following me, I will do the same for you! :)

    ReplyDelete